1. Layback Arete. 5b. Smear moves on left-hand side of arête, starting off the stone wall. Pulling round to the slab on right, at any time, brings grade down. 2. Handscoop. 5c. Grip curved scoop & smear to swing up right past hollow flake to a good foothold. The left-hand finish a touch harder 5c/6a?
3. " Splash" Font 6A/ Wall to the right of the crack. A bit dirty at present . Simon HIlls 2009
4. Yr Hollt. 5b. Jam & layback moves. Lay-backing right-hand side 5c/6a(both sit down starts)
5. Unclimbed. Wall to the left of the crack. Again probably be about 6a/b grade.
6. Ffrithiant. 5b/c. Rib above block, moving left to crack. Vegetated cracks on the right could be cleaned to provide alternative finish.
7. Gwerin Crack. 4b. Ascend the crack- stylish arm bars & foot-locks or thrutchy grovelling.
8. Jugs Mawr. 3a? easy way up or down
9. Cefn Hawdd. 3a? easy-way down?
10. Undercut Flake. 5b. Long reach. Don’t use detached flake to the left.
11. Rib & Slab. 4a/b.
12. Gwergys. 5b. The obvious horizontal crack from right to left. Slightly harder the other way.
13. Dde. 4c. A bit harder if the horizontal crack is not used.
14. Canol. 5a. Harder if crack not used.
15. Chwith. 4a/b. Can be made harder
16. Y Grit. 5a. Go up onto ramp, then straight up; or, a left or right finish.
17. Ramp-tramp. 4c. Follow ramp up rightwards with hands at crack level or below only. Use of any handholds 4a. No use of crack at all or handholds above crack 5a.
18. Un Hawdd. Climb up on weird knobbly rock-easy.
19. Hawdd Dau. Another easy one, close to the above, on knobbly rock.
20. Route 1. *grade? – this is 5b – can’t quite remember, may be other way round with the route below?
21. Route 2. *grade? – this is 5b – can’t remember if this is confused with the one above?
22. Route 3. *grade? – I think about 5a/b?